$1M Cyber Resiliency Fund
Grants available to
subsidize new memberships
Cybersecurity Collaborative is a membership community for cybersecurity leaders to work together in a trusted, private environment. The organization provides members a wide range of strategic, technical and leadership development benefits to better protect their digital infrastructure.
The global pandemic has affected all business activities, and cybersecurity is no exception. According to TechRepublic, 71% of security professionals are reporting increased security attacks since the pandemic began. Now more than ever, cybersecurity is of the utmost importance to businesses and institutions of all kinds.
In response to the pandemic, which has tightened budgets for many organizations, the Cybersecurity Collaborative, in partnership with its parent company CyberRisk Alliance (CRA), has introduced the $1M Cyber Resiliency Fund to help reduce the barrier of entry for organizations to join its peer-to-peer membership community. CRA will contribute up to $1,000,000 in subsidies as part of its commitment to defending national security and empowering cybersecurity leaders.
The Cyber Resiliency Fund will subsidize the first year of annual membership dues for organizations seeking assistance in order for their cybersecurity leaders and teams to gain access to the proprietary tools, policy guides, peer-to-peer working groups, and “CISO Rapid Response” services available to members. Access to Cybersecurity Collaborative membership will help organizations offset reduced cybersecurity budgets by giving them the ability to instantly access existing tools and tap into the power of CISO-only knowledge sharing to address immediate challenges. network and opportunities to raise their profile in the cybersecurity industry.
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Task Force Working Groups for peer-to-peer knowledge sharing from CISOs on how to solve solving industry challenges.
- CISO Rapid Response Teams to provide near real-time support in times of crisis from other CISOs.
- The Private Member Portal which houses hundreds of CISO developed tools, policies, checklists, and implementable guides designed to make organizations safer and save them money.
- Morning Security Reports, containing the most important cybersecurity news from leading outlets, delivered to member inboxes daily.
- Intelligence Briefing Webinars, providing unique knowledge on threats and chatham-house collaboration with the nation’s top experts.
- A scholarship to the Professional Leadership Academy, a 12-week online program developed in partnership with General Colin Powell.